Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two lazy bean bags and one sunday afternoon....

It was yet another one of those lazy Sunday afternoons, only that this was slightly different. Different because i had not closed the curtains of the living room to create darkness, instead they were opened to allow the free flow of the wind and the light. Little do we realize that how we behave with the objects in the house has lot to do with what one is going through. My habit of cleaning the house was becoming a disease. I was hiding behind lies. It was an attempt to cleanse my soul. I needed an outlet. With each new relationship that I was trying to build, I realized how desperate I had become.
Realization struck so hard that I could feel myself screaming. Why was I stuck up so badly? Why was I lying to myself and everyone around me? And then came this lazy afternoon. I had become my teenage again... he was very young, energetic, Naughty, funny and mostly his name reminded me of so many things. I was holding on to so many memories with that one name. More than the human being himself, we all have this tendency to get involved with the facts one carries. Maybe the smell reminds you of something, or maybe the name............
It was pure co-incidence and unintentional that I became involved in a relationship that was making me feel more and more guilty and today I was feeling a bit more jittery about the whole thing. I knew I wanted it more than anything else but had to hold myself back .He was way too young for me. I knew now exactly what I was looking for.
No matter how much I enjoyed his company, something at the back of my mind reminded me that this was not right. I was listening to his naughty pranks and futile attempts to seduce a girl. I had nothing to share ‘cause i had moved on with life.
And yet another wonderful evening together. He came as usual loaded with his wits and charm and I loved to see him wear the white shirt and denim jean. He looked very handsome. What always attracted me to him was his wayward maverick attitude. I loved cooking for him and equally enjoyed sharing the weekend stories. He would go on and on about his stories and oogling at females and I would listen to him patiently. Yesterday night was very special. He stayed back and we stayed awake till 2 watching songs (his fav's) on you tube and the power supply went off. It was as if god was listening to my heartbeats. For a very very long time my fingers kept feeling his hair and I know the naughty him was enjoying it. He slept the moment he hit the bed. I looked at his peaceful 5'11 physique lying so innocently on my bed snoring away.
I too knocked off. It was 5:30 in the morning when I felt something soft touching me. His fingers were feeling me and from the corner of my eyes I could see him feeling naughty. Slowly he removed the cushions between us and moved his frame towards me I couldn't stop myself and moved close enough to smell his deodorant (I so loved his smell). He was sweating as usual but his sweat enticed me .It was almost as if I got back my lazy Sunday back. Lying on my bean bag, I could see my life go by in small doses.

No comments: