Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Woh shaam kuch ajeeb thi.....

Its been so long since I actually wrote something original. Was wondering about some of the decisions that i made in my life. funny though, but things always seem to have got out of hand. I at 33 still wonder what did I do to do what i did.

We , a gang of giggly girls were bonded together for the simple reason that we had faced our bad days together. I was the escapist who fled at the slightest instinct and did not wait for the war to end. The rest still huddle together.........

It was just not easy to let go of lot of things in life, and then god suddenly realised that he had taken too much and decided to give it back...hahahahah everything came back but at the wrong time. He came in with a lost and found tag and i just had to return the lost luggage to its owner. My condition almost resembles the LAGAAN condition of seeing the clouds and no rain.I still ponder at lot of things, things that have troubled me over period of time. I still complain, I still cry, my pillow still feels wet.......
That evening he just left never to come back. I stood there for a very long time. Maybe he would look back but he didn't. He knew he had to speed up his paces for if he didn't he would have to look back. Evenings hold a special significance in our life. We come back tired and quiet only to dream of a beautiful morning. My evening just did not end........

No comments: